<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kerry Says McCain Wears Diapers

Sen. John Kerry joked about Sen. John McCain's age on Monday, saying his 72-year-old colleague wears adult diapers.

According to ABCNews.com, Kerry was attending a business summit on energy in Cambridge, Mass., when he told the crowd:

"These are the exciting last two week moments of the presidential campaign. So it's a very special time. I can't wait for it to be over. I am so tired of the press' silly questions that they ask along the way. And cable television which reduces everything to stupidity -- the lowest common denominator of conflict.

"I don't know if any of you know what it's like. I do, obviously," Kerry told the crowd. "I've been asked all of those brilliant questions that were repeated this year...Barack got asked the famous boxers or briefs question. I was tempted to say commando. Then they asked McCain, and McCain said, 'Depends.'"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?