<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 26, 2007

Late Nite Jokes

Jimmy Kimmel Live!

I’ve been flying back and forth between New York and L.A. I’ve been hosting “Regis and Kelly,” because Regis is on vacation. I’ve spent so much time in the air, this morning I was made an honorary Canadian goose.

You can’t say enough about these California firefighters. They have been trying hard to put these fires out. Every time someone asks me if I’m tired, I think about them. Yeah, I’m a hero for hosting two talk shows at once, but what these men and women are doing might be even more heroic.

This has been the biggest evacuation in California history, breaking the record set in 2003 by the airlift of 700,000 children fleeing Michael Jackson from the Neverland Ranch.

President Bush arrived in San Diego this morning where he met with Gov. Schwarzenegger. Our fate is in the hands of the only two politicians who don’t speak English.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?