<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Late Nite Jokes

Letterman

It’s the 120th birthday of Statue of Liberty. She’s the tallest, oldest woman in the New York City – except for Sigourney Weaver.

Here’s some inside showbiz news. There’s lots of troubles at NBC. As many as700 employees will be fired at NBC. Things are so bad that the NBC peacock was found in a KFC bucket today.

The War in Iraq is now costing $4 billion a week. That’s slightly less than Paul McCartney’s divorce.

Halloween is coming up. Last year I ran out of candy by seven. I had to pass out old Sucrets I found in the bathroom. After that I gave out Lipiotor.

I remember Halloween. When I was a kid mom dressed me up six years in a row as a tramp. High heels, fishnets, it was bad.

I’m going to try something different this year. This year I’m handing out bags of spinach.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?