<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 27, 2006

Late Nite Jokes

Letterman

I have some bad news for out-of-towners. Taxi cab rates have gone up $1.00. But this also includes aroma therapy.

Halloween is coming up. That’s one day every New Yorker looks forward to – going to your door in the dark and seeing people in masks.

Are you watching the World Series? The St. Louis Cardinals and the Detroit Tigers. The Tigers have a young team they say. In fact earlier today Madonna adopted a batboy.

I like to watch the World Series. Here’s what I do. I sit down and drink a few beers in my underwear and scream at the TV. That’s until they throw me out of Applebees.

Down in Washington, President Bush has approved a plan to build a 700 mile fence on a portion of the Mexican border. He said he also knows where he can find some cheap labor to build it.

A long fence on the border. Something like this I just hope Halliburton can get some money out of the deal. Be nice to see something go their way for a change.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting married next month in Italy. Their wedding is going to be at the Leaning Tower of Publicity.

Tom Cruise is a thrifty and shrewd guy. To save money on the wedding he’s going to stand on the cake.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?