<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 8, 2006

Late Nite Jokes

Leno

I had a horrible nightmare last night. I dreamed it was "Take Your Daughter to Work Day" at Homeland Security.

Tom Delay announced that he will not seek re-election and is giving up his seat in congress. Apparently he just really wants to concentrate on not giving up his seat in prison.

Hurricane season is less than two months away. There's no joke, I just wanted to give FEMA a heads up.

CBS is hoping Katie Couric will draw a younger audience to CBS news. I think Estelle Getty would draw younger audience to CBS news.

Here's some good news. Drug use among teenagers is down. Teenagers are saying "No" to drugs. Now if we can just get the teenagers to say "No" to their teachers we'd be in great shape.

Sharon Stone said this week that there is already a script written for "Basic Instinct 3". Three? From what I heard there wasn't even a script for "Basic Instinct 2"!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?