<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Late Nite Jokes

Letterman's Top Ten

Top Ten Things Overheard During George W. Bush's Trip To Cancun

10. "Once you get a little buzz going, my poll numbers don't look so bad"

9. "Secret service! He's choking on a nacho"

8. "NAFTA? Don't they make auto parts?"

7. "I'll have a non-alcoholic pina colada...just kidding, juice me up, Pepe!"

6. "Holy crap, how'd they move these pyramids from Egypt?"

5. "When do I get to meet Zorro?"

4. "Cozumel? Isn't that the chick I made Secretary of State?"

3. "Couldn't we have stayed home and gone to Chi-Chi's?"

2. "As president of the United States, I pledge to do whatever's necessary to help the Cancunians!"

1. "Feels great to get away after three straight weeks of work"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?