<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Letterman

Did you have a tough time getting a cab in town today? I’ll tell you why. Presidential candidate John Kerry was in town today.

They captured Osama bin Laden’s cook. Did you know that? I believe his name is Chef Boyar-sheik.

Are you enjoying the Olympics? Do you have Olympic fever like me? President Bush and John Kerry have Olympic fever. They are both doing synchronized lying.

Kilborn

Hi my name is Craig Kilborn and next week you can catch me on VH-1’s "Where Are They Listening to Sinatra and Drinking Scotch Now?

The Iraqi soccer team lost to Paraguay today. And the Iraqi coach doesn’t know times are different now because afterwards he asked, "Okay, when do they shoot us?”

Iceland will soon be holding its first ever rap festival. Because when you think hip-hop you think Iceland.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?