<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Letterman

Hillary Clinton will not be speaking at the Democratic National Convention. They’re afraid she might overshadow John Kerry. Well, I thought the guy doing sound checks could overshadow John Kerry.

John Kerry is getting a boost from the Edwards bounce because he picked John Edwards to be his running mate. Now don’t confuse that with the Clinton bounce that just gets you impeached.

What a beautiful day in New York City. It was such a beautiful day I didn’t mind getting thrown out of Hooters.

I’m excited; I just bought a new lemon zester at Martha Stewart’s Going To Prison Sale.

Do you like the street vendors? I went to one on my lunch break today. It was a guy with a cart. He made me this beautiful sandwich; he gets done and asks me, do you want garlic? I said sure – so he breathed on it.

A story in the "New York Times” says that the earth’s magnetic field is collapsing. Great – just when I bought a new magnet.

News from the world of agriculture - farmers are producing orange cauliflower. It’s a new color, but don’t worry kids – it still has that great cauliflower taste.

We’re now getting pictures back from Saturn. Turns out Saturn has more rings than Jennifer Lopez.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?