<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

'Uh-oh, We've Nominated a Turkey'

The DNC (Democrats) has a new Web Site! (Click Here)

JohnKerryIsADouchebagButI'mVotingForHimAnyway.com

"Why it's Crucial That You, I, Everyone Else Cast A Vote For Kerry This Fall-DON'T MATTER WHAT"

"There is one thing in particular, though, that seems to be the root of all of these problems. I'll give you a hint: it starts with a 'G', and ends with an 'eorge W. Bush'. Did you figure it out?"

"It seemed that every time I saw, heard, or read something about Kerry, his doucheness factor increased."

Slate: Synecdoche got the best of me: The issue of course in all the cases above (and the I-never-said-I-was-Irish business and the It's-not-my-SUV business, etc.) is less Kerry's relation to the Navy or his medals than his relation to the truth. ..."

Something bizarre, strange, weird and wonderful is happening in the Media Today. Look at:

John Kerry Must Go

Kerry’s do-gooder liberalism does no one any good

JOHN KERRY'S QUIET COLLAPSE

Rage and Hate Destroying Democrats

Angry, Hate-Filled Liberals Attack Pat Tillman

Bringing Kerry Back From the Dead

Story still developing……..

So come back to CBlountBlog and look for Updates

This will be another fun Day!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?