<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Kennedy: "I've never worked a [bleeping] day in my life"

"Back in February, Mr. Kennedy said something I found outrageous. Mr. Kennedy said, and I must paraphrase due to his embarrassing use of profanity:

"I don't need Bush's tax cut. I have never worked a [blanking] day in my life."

"Let me say two things:

First we don’t need a foul-mouthed congressman representing us in Washington.

Second, I don't want to continue to cover my children’s ears every time Congressman Kennedy speaks."

"If his arrogant comment makes you as upset as me then please make your most generous contribution and help me defeat Patrick Kennedy."

"I (Dave Rogers) have announced my candidacy for the United States House of Representatives against Congressman Patrick Kennedy, the liberal son of Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy."

"And I need your help. We are going to run the strongest most determined campaign and in November, God willing, together we will win."

Dave Rogers For Congress (Click Here)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?