<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Leno

"Everyone is waiting to see if this left-wing radio will be successful. I think it’s a good idea. I think we should consider all different points of view. I like to hear both sides of an issue. That’s why I like listen to John Kerry’s speeches. I know sooner or later, I’ll hear both sides of the issue."

"Today John Kerry finally cleared up his position on military action in Iraq today. He said he voted yes on "shock” but no on "awe”."

"It looks like Saddam Hussein may have a lawyer. And surprise, surprise, he’s French. Apparently Hussein wanted someone to represent him who hated Americans more than he does."

"Did you see this? Former President Bill Clinton’s childhood home was up for sale on Ebay. The place has three bedrooms, two baths and four brand new tires."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?