<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

BACKTRACK

Boston Globe reporter Patrick Healy "Listening to the audio recorder now, in the quiet of my house, I hear 'more leaders' and I am certain that 'more leaders' is what Senator Kerry said."

But, how do you explain this Kerry statement: "I'm not going to betray a private conversation with anybody," he said Sunday. "I have heard from people, foreign leaders elsewhere in the world who don't appreciate the Bush administration and would love to see a change in the leadership of the United States."

Kerry is saying here that he did not met with foreign leaders but I heard from Foreign Leaders. Healy is still saying He Met with "More Leaders" not "Foreign Leaders. Healy is saying "Met", Kerry is saying "Heard." Someone is lying Here!

The Bush administration cast doubts on John Kerry's credibility Monday, strongly suggesting that the presumptive Democratic nominee lied when he said some foreign leaders privately backed his presidential bid. Kerry denied the White House's assertion, saying "I stand by my statement."

"I'm not making anything up at all," Kerry told The Associated Press. "They're just trying to change the subject.

If Kerry hadn't said "foreign leaders," wouldn't he just be saying, I said 'more leaders,' not 'foreign leaders'?"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?